Po usunięciu klucza rejestru istotne jest uruchomienie programu z uprawnieniami administratora.
- Click on the Start button and in the search box type “regedit” (without the quotes)
- The Regedit program should be highlighted at the top of the start window. Either simply hit ENTER, or double click it.
- In Regedit, navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\MSLicensing
- Right click on the key name “MSLicensing” and select DELETE.
- Close Regedit
- Do NOT open any shortcuts for Remote Connections at this point. Instead, you need to open the Remote Desktop Connection Manager. It’s VERY important that you do this by RIGHT clicking on the program and selecting “Run as administrator.” If you don’t do this properly, the registry key you deleted in step 4 will not be recreated. The Remote Desktop Connection Manager can be found at: START/All Programs/Accessories/Remote Desktop Connection.
- Select the remote connection you want to use and click “Connect.” If you’ve done this properly, a new registry key will be added that will have updated licensing information.